Do you know what your skin type is?
- Type 1 Always burns easily, never tans, and extremely sensitive to the sun. It includes redheaded people and those with freckles on their faces.
- Type 2: Burns easily, tans poorly, and is also sensitive to the sun. People with fair complexions and blondes.
- Type 3. Sometimes it burns, takes on a golden tan and with a little sensitivity to the sun.
- Type 4: Minimally burns, tans moderate brown, and has virtually no sensitivity to the sun.
- Type 5 rarely burns, acquires a good tan, and no sun sensitivity on the skin.
- Type 6. Never burns, with highly pigmented skin, and no sun sensitivity on the skin.
What is the SPF?
SPF is the Sun Protection Factor. Use this number to determine how long you can stay in the sun without burning yourself by using sunscreen. For example, if you can tolerate the sun for 10 minutes without burning yourself, an SPF 15 will give you 15 times that, that is, 150 minutes of protection without burning you.
How do I determine my skin type?
- Do you get burned often? If so, you need a product that offers you high protection from the sun, even when you are taking a bath. Test SPF 50 or 45.
- Do you burn slightly and tan slowly? Just getting a tan doesn't mean you don't need protection. Try using SPF 15 or 30.
- Do you rarely or only slightly burn? If so, try SPF 8 or 15.
Do I need to be extra cautious in the sun if I am taking medication?
Photosensitivity, an increase in sensitivity when exposed to the sun, is a possible side effect of certain medications. This includes some types of antibiotics, heart and blood pressure medications, antihistamines, and antidepressants. Consult the pharmacist regarding any medical prescription.
At what age should my baby use a product with SPF?
Babies under 6 months should be out of reach of sunlight. Its skin is very thin and it is not able to produce enough melanin properly to protect itself. In babies older than 6 months, including adolescents, damage from the sun or skin cancer is greatly reduced.
How can I find out what is the SPF I need?For this you have to consider several factors:
- How long will I be in the sun?
- What is the expected UV index per day?
- What time of day are you going to sunbathe and what activity will I do?
- What is my skin type?
- Apply sunscreen (SPF 15 or higher) to protect yourself from the damaging effects of the sun's ultraviolet rays.
- Apply the cream often, at least every two hours.
- Lips need protection too - use SPF 15 or more from a lip balm.
What payment methods do you accept?On our website, you have two different payment methods:
- By credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Maestro)
- With Paypal
Do I have to pay the shipping costs?
Shipping costs are free as long as the amount of your order is greater than € 60. For purchases less than that amount, the shipping costs depend on the weight and the place of delivery. Check our section on Shipping & Returns.
How I can keep track of my order?
You can find the tracking number of your order and the company with which it has been sent within your account in the "My orders" section. If for any reason you cannot find the tracking number, contact us and we will provide it to you immediately.
How long will it take to receive my order?
In Macaronesia we begin to prepare orders the moment you click on the "Place order" button.
You will receive your order in a period of between 3 to 5 working days. If you have any questions, contact us through our email, we will respond to you in less than 24 hours.
If I am not convinced, can I return my order?
Of course! You have 14 days, from the date of receipt of the product, to return it.
How can I return my order or exchange?
Contact us by email (email@example.com), by phone 916300503 We will give you a personalized solution to make your return!
I have a problem with my order ... What can I do?
If you have received an incorrect, defective or something missing from your order, contact us immediately and we will give you a solution as soon as possible.
How can I get in touch with you?
You can do it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone 916300503. You can also contact us through our profile Facebook or Instagram.
Is it suitable for men?
Of course! You have to pamper yourself without exception! ;) The products are unisex, a man can apply any of our products and notice their benefits and properties